Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Calling All Good Men

So I was thinking about how women say that it's hard to find a 'good man', yet I see so many good men walking around unclaimed.  I talked with women and found out when they say that the good men are gone, what they mean is that the men that fit their requirements are gone.

In my definition . . . a good man is a man who works hard, treats you like a queen, no criminal record or questionable past, steady job, loves God, etc.  What I find is that women disregard the 'good men' because they are 'too-good-to-be-true', too soft or they don't look the way the woman thinks they should.  So essentially, women miss out on a good man because of what I like to call "superficial stupidity".

NEWSFLASH:  The last time I checked, having a man that doesnt beat up on you or disrespect you is a good thing.  Having a man who makes an effort to understand you and can be faithful is a good thing.  Having a man with stability is a good thing.

Take time to truly see yourself how God sees you, and you will realize that you deserve the best!  Give a good man a chance . . . you may be surprised to find you've been missing out all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment