Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What Is Holding You?

I know it's been a week since I've added a new message and I apologize.  I won't stay away that long again.  I have been working on my mind . . . thinking about my steps and how to get to the next level.  I thought about my dreams, and how I need the confidence to carry those things out.

I don't know about you, but I am tired of being limited.  I am tired of having excuses and failing to meet my goals.  I am tired of going in circles, wasting time reflecting on what I 'should have' or 'could have' done.  It's time to move forward.

I am challenging myself, as well as you, to get busy LIVING.  If there are things that you have not done that you need to, there is no better time than today to get moving.  We can do this!

over-n-out

No comments:

Post a Comment