Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

3 Little Words

I remember an article that I read about people with "Abusive Personalities" that I thought I would share with my blog readers.  Question:  Have you ever met a man who told you after a few days those three little words . . . I Love You?  Although it sounds and feels good, let me tell you why you should run (and run quickly).  Here are three points to remember:

1.  Any man who says that he loves you after a few days is trying to appeal to your emotion.  He may be experiencing feelings for you, but love is a very strong word and concept. 

2.  Most likely he is trying to hook you emotionally so that he can seal the deal.  Men who move quickly are trying to get you emotionally anchored because they can't maintain the 'nice-guy-act' for too long.

3.  Any man who is serious about you will take the time to get to know you. 

Just because someone says that they love you, doesn't necessarily translate into action.  Take the time to see if he SHOWS love . . . not just SPEAKS love. 

You deserve the best, Ladies.  Don't settle for less.

over-n-out

No comments:

Post a Comment