Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fear of Failure/Fear of Success

Woke up this morning thinking about my life, and where I am going.  I saw success in my future . . . the ability to have everything that I desire . . . and somehow the thought scared me.  What would I do with the success?  I had a serious reality check.  But I realized that this is an issue that we face every day.

We know that there are changes that need to be made in our life, but we don't feel equipped to make those changes or we don't believe that those changes can be maintained.  I almost felt like slapping myself, and slapping you, too!  The only person who determines your success or failure is YOU!  The only person that is hindering me is ME. 

So from today, going forward, I endeavor to walk through the fear and doubt and FIND a way to get where I want to get, and I challenge you to do the same.  If God can get us there, can He not maintain us?  I believe that Franklin D. Roosevelt said it best when he said:

 "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." 

Be encouraged . . . be blessed.  Nothing is impossible as long as you believe!

over-n-out

No comments:

Post a Comment